Mr. Wangs Chinese Buffet
[Serves 4 to 6]
3 cups of peeled, diced potatoes.
1/2 cups of white onion, diced.
1 teaspoon of salt [or to taste].
1 teaspoon of black pepper [or to taste].
2 table spoons of cooking wine.
- Peel and dice potatoes.
- Fry potatoes for three minutes in hot [375 degree] vegetable oil.
- Remove potatoes from oil and allow to cool.
- Place potatoes in wok, and sauté with diced onion.
- Stir in salt and pepper.
- Cook about 1 minute until the onions become translucent.
- Add cooking wine while stirring all ingredients together.
8. Remove and serve.